BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 15, 2016

Have you been missing your dirty 'lil BBC slut Zoey?

Well I've been missing you too! 

I'm just SO fucking pregnant guys. LOL. I spend most of my time in my bed or on the couch, fanning myself like a proper southern lady and ringing my bell for my big bro to fetch me some more iced tea! ;) 

It's SO bloody HOT in TN right now. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so! I almost cut off all my pretty long blonde hair the other day! (Luckily I came to my senses! You're welcome!) 

My Daddy sent me away on vacation for a little R & R out of the country. It was AMAZING! And I loved walking around hand in hand with Davon, my not-so-little-anymore baby belly sticking out on the beaches in my bikini! 


Yeah I know how precious and SEXY this pic is, all at the same time! =)  It's been the desktop on Davon's phone ever since he took it! It's interesting as well, the different ways interracial couples are perceived in other countries vs the US! Definitely a lovely, peaceful, AND eye opening experience! (We are a country full of prudes who think they are radical and open!) 

Anyway, please know that I miss all my cuckies, all my panty boys, an ALL my boys in general! And that soon this sweet little biracial baby will be OUTSIDE of me instead of inside, and I'll feel like my old self again! (Minus about 7.5 hrs of sleep each day!) 

Your ever-loving pregnant BBC Slut,
Zoey xo

0 comments: