BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 24, 2016

I'm a Dirty BBC Slut - First Peek at Zoey's BBC Baby Bump!


Yes my friends and freaks - the time has come for the BBC slut to reveal the first peek of her black-bred baby bump! =)

Some of you have already seen in in private - time to unveil it to the world! It's a barely-bump, but you can tell my little mixed baby is in there! Davon is already constantly rubbing my stomach. There's going to be a permanent groove because his hand traces the same path, every time. It's super cute though - enough to melt the heart of a snow white princess/BBC slut! 

anyway - here we go!


There it is, in all it's glory! That little bump is starting to pooch out over my belt! I'm getting TONS of stares already - especially when your dirty lil BBC slut is walking around with her big black chocolate man Davon! You know all those white guys are thinking about that big black dick pumping it's potent cum deep inside my fertile little womb and making that little bump! 

Lots more pics to CUM as I progress along. =)  This is the first of many! If you can't read my shirt, it's classic - "Too Hot 4 YOU". That's to all those white guys that wish they were the ones who knocked me up! ;) 

Stay tuned for more adventures, both pregnancy related and non, from your BBC Slut with a biracial bun in the oven! 




1-888-231-9349


IM me: zoeyswallows4u YIM/AIM




0 comments: