BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Daddy's Girl Dressed Up for Him on Halloween!


A little throwback story from October on the Kinky Kingdom blog! Enjoy this little excerpt about Daddy's girl, then click on the link for the rest of the story! Better yet, call me instead, and I'll give you ALL the dirty 'lil incestuous details! =)


Daddy’s girl didn’t visit on Halloween.

I was too busy working, both at the bar and of course, phone boning with my fellas! I didn’t have any time to visit my parents for the weekend and attend the tons of costume parties I was invited to there. I was disappointed. My daddy always enjoys the big reveal on what my costume is going to be. Last year I dressed up as Daddy’s girl, complete with knee socks and pigtails! That was before we had our first daddy/daughter incest experience together. Fate? Premonition? You decide.


This year I decided I would come home the weekend AFTER Halloween, and show my Daddy my costume from this year. It was SO fucking hot that Daddy’s girl just couldn’t resist showing it off to him! It was a sexy Little Red Riding Hood costume, complete with long red hooded clock. I bet when Daddy sees me? He wants to rip that red clock right off of my hot body and ravish dirty little Red! =)

I knew no one would be home in the middle of the day. My mom is a spoiled rich bitch trophy wife, so she was out with her friends, drinking expensive expresso and maxing out Daddy’s credit cards. I would be ALL alone with Daddy when he came home from lunch! He didn’t even know his little girl was coming home to visit! I told he and mom I had to work all weekend, to make the surprise that much better when he walked into his home office and saw me there, in my dirty little dress up outfit! I dressed in front of the mirror, taking my time to admire every curve, assess the fit of the black and red corset beneath the flowing red cape. Perfect, I decided. 

Click the link to continue reading on the Kinky Kingdom site!


Your dirty Daddy's girl,



1-888-231-9349


IM me: zoeyswallows4u YIM/AIM



0 comments: